The second partner meeting of the CC “Create a puppet, Create Yourself” project took place from 6 to 7 June 2018 in Palermo (Italy). During the two-days meeting in Palermo, partners from Italy, Poland, Bulgaria, Scotland and Lithuania took stock of the project situation. In particular, the consortium reviewed the IO1 “METHODOLOGICAL GUIDELINES” elaborated by Citizen Theatre and the IO2 “PLATFORM FOR SHARING BEST PRACTICES”. CSC Danilo Dolci has instead introduced the scheme to implement the IO3 “MULTILINGUAL E-COMPENDIUM” and set the deadlines for achieving it. The partners also presented their progress on the pilot workshops being completed and shared feedback from trainers and participants.
In the coming months, to achieve the set objectives, the project partners aim to:
- create a platform that will collect good practices and will be useful to share and exchange teaching experiences throughout the project;
- draw up a summary of five different teaching processes in 8 languages and their tangible results on the basis of methodological guidelines;
- promotional events will be organized during the final phases of the project in all partner countries;
- on the basis of training experiences further tested and confirmed during the workshops in each country, the partners will jointly develop the methodological guidelines for the use of puppet theatre in adult education and social inclusion programmes.
Next project meeting will take place in Sofia at the end of January 2019.
CC – Create a puppet, Create Yourself has a duration of 24 months and is funded by the Erasmus + Programme, KA2 Strategic partnerships in the field of adult education.
The project involves five partners:
- Coordinator: Bielskie Stowarzyszenie Artystyczne Teatr Grodzki (Poland)
- Citizen Theatre (United Kingdom)
- Know and Can (Bulgaria)
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci” (Italy)
- Youth Center Babilonas (Lithuania)
For further information contact Dario Ferrante – project coordinator for the Centre for Creative Development “Danilo Dolci”, firstname.lastname@example.org.