How can a crisis situation be addressed with technology and creativity? Learn about the CRIS project, which involved teachers and students in innovative activities based on virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and 3D printing.
CRIS developed innovative tools for secondary school teachers and their students, aiming to improve their digital/ICT literacy and entrepreneurial skills.
The schools involved addressed 3 key issues:
- crisis management
- entrepreneurial mindset
- innovative STEM tools – augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) and 3D printing
On June 15th at NOZ in Palermo’s Cantieri Culturali we presented the results of the project, where participants were able to experience virtual reality using one of the latest VR visors.
The CRIS project set up the following results:
- Curriculum and manual for teachers on crisis management, growth mindset, and AR/VR and 3D printing
- Toolkit for teachers
- Web platform and e-learning modules
- Award framework for evaluation of projects developed by participants
If you too would like to find out how to deal with crisis using innovative STEM tools you can find the materials at www.crisproject.com or you can contact Katarina Vuksan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CRIS – Combating crisis situations by innovative STEM tools and entrepreneurship skills is funded by the Erasmus + Program – Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships – School.
- Coordinator: Camcare Uk, UK
- GoINNO Institute, Slovenia
- David Kvaternik s.p, Slovenia
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI, Italy
- ANONIMI ETAIREIA EREUNAS KAI ANAPTIKSIS SISTIMATON KAI IPIRESION, Greece