Are you an adult migrant or refugee and would like to improve your level of Italian? Participate in the language learning workshops for those starting from A1 and A2 levels of Italian. The workshops will be organized as part of GAME ON, a project that aims to foster the integration of migrant and refugee people through language learning games.
The courses will be taught by an Italian language teacher who will organize the lessons using the game-based method, that is, offering online games, storytelling, quizzes and board games, combining fun with study. In this way, those who attend will be able to take advantage of the methodology, feeling more involved and motivated, and learning basics about the host country’s language precisely through gamified language lessons.
When and where
The language workshops will be held every Tuesday from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm, starting October 3 until the end of November at our Center premises at Via Roma 94, Palermo.
Who can participate
- Anyone with a migrants or refugees background with A1 or A2 level of Italian
- +18 years old
- Motivated to learn the Italian language
At the end of the workshop participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Do you want to join?
GAME ON – Language Learning Games for migrants and refugees is an initiative funded by the European Union’s Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships-Adults. The project proposes an innovative, non-formal, game-based approach to language education, promoting the social inclusion of migrants and refugees through language learning.
- Coordinator: IBERIKA EDUCATION GROUP gGmbH (IBERIKA), Germany
- FAM Y LIAS. RECURSOS PARA LA DIVERSIDAD. SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA (Famylias), Spain
- AINTEK SYMVOULOI EPICHEIRISEON EFARMOGES YPSILIS TECHNOLOGIAS EKPAIDEFSI ANONYMI ETAIREIA (IDEC), Greece
- ELAN INTERCULTUREL (Elan), France
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI (CSC), Italy