We are glad to share the Handbook, which was developed during the Online Training Corse “NO NEET TO WORRY – POSITIVE THINKING FOR N.E.E.TS AND E.S. LEAVERS RE-ENGAGEMENT”, implemented between 22nd – 31st of Mach 2022.
The training course focused on adopting positive attitude, fostering resilience and soft skills, other useful tools for youth workers to be able to work with the target groups NEETs and Early School Leavers and their re-engage in society.
This handbook presents different methodologies, approaches and concepts used during the training, in order to broaden the impact and improve youth workers knowledges to work with NEETs and Early School Leavers and in supporting them in their re-engagement with the society.
Do you want to know more about these topics and get new ideas and inspiration for implementing non-formal activities with young people? Discover more about our experience and activities during the training course through this Handbook.
NO NEET TO WORRY- Positive thinking for N.E.E.Ts and E.S.Leavers re-engagement is co-funded by Erasmus+ programme, KA1 – Learning Mobility of Individuals – Mobility of youth workers.
- Coordinator: Centro per lo Sviluppo Danilo Dolci, Italy
- Forum Za Slobodu Odgoja, Croatia
- Inter Alia, Greece
- Einurð, Iceland
- Center For Intercultural Dialogue Association, North Macedonia
- Centrul European Pentru Tineret, Romania
- Divadlo Bez Domova, Slovakia
- Eurodynamis, Spain
- Propósito Inadiável, Portugal
- Mozaik Insan Kaynaklari Gelistirme Dernegi, Turkey
- Izobrazevalni Center Geoss D.O.O., Slovenia
- Pistes Solidaires, France
For further information about the project, please contact Bala Ram Gaire, firstname.lastname@example.org