Are you an +18 years old youth workers or project leaders living in Italy? Do you want to learn new competences and tools that can help you in your work with NEETs and Early School Leavers and in supporting them in their re-engagement with the society?
Do you want to experiment positive thinking approaches for effective communication, resilience promotion, problem solving and proactivity to support vulnerable target groups?
This can be a perfect opportunity for you!
Project “No NEET To Worry” will give its participants an opportunity to experiment with positive thinking approaches for effective communication, resilience promotion, problem-solving, and proactivity to support vulnerable target groups. The training course will focus on adopting positive attitude, fostering resilience and soft skills useful for youth workers to be used to support these vulnerable groups in re-engage in society.
The training course will focus on following topics:
- Early School Leaving/combating failure in education
- Labour market issues incl. career guidance/youth unemployment
- Youth participation, Youth Work and Youth Policy
The training will be held online from March 22 to 31, from 14.00 to 18.00 CET.
- 22nd of March – Welcome and introduction to the TC and main topics
- 23rd of March – Discussed on Youth work and reflect on positive thinking
- 24th of March – S.W.O.T analysis “work on participant’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, threats”
- 25th of March – employability skills and working on the re- engagement process, sense of initiative and leadership attitude
- 28th of March – Practical tools and methodologies for NEETs and Es leavers re-engagement
- 29th of March – Creating awareness campaign through workshop, use of ITC tools
- 30th of March – Creating awareness campaign through workshop, use of ITC tools
- 31st of March – Erasmus+, European funding opportunities for young people, youth pass and networking
Selected participants will have the opportunity to participate to the online training together with participants from Croatia, Greece, Iceland, North Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Slovenia & France.
Visit the link for more details about the opportunity:
Given the limited number of participants, please register your candidate by the 10th of March from this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeT7KkUBE7JEpoGTYN3pLDIczIJ1ua5-fe2AuXjK_0MFz8z1w/viewform
You will receive an email with the selection results after the 11 of March.
Basic level of English is required.
At the end of the training, all participants will receive the Youth Pass that documents your participants to the training course and developed competences.
For further information please contact Bala Ram Gaire at email@example.com