The third Newsletter of the Passion ESL project is online!
We are glad to announce the publication of the third Newsletter of the PASSION ESL project, in which the project activities carried out in recent months are presented. In fact, mobilities for students and teachers continued in Romania and Italy – the latter carried out online – and the third international meeting between partners was held in Turkey to plan the activities to be implemented in the last months of the project.
To learn more about planned actions to reduce early school leaving (ESL) through therapeutic education methodologies for the inclusion of students at risk of school dropout, and to support the introduction and effective use of digital technology in schools, read the Newsletter!
Passion ESL – Passion for Learning is co-funded by the Erasmus + program of the European Commission (Key Action 2: Strategic Partnerships for School Education) and aims to create an integrated and innovative educational approach that will improve both teaching and learning performance and the inclusion of pupils at risk of early school leaving, through the use of therapeutic methods and IT tools.
- Coordinator: SCOALA GIMNAZIALA Nr. 18 (Romania)
- EDUFOR SRL (Romania)
- MUGLA IL MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU (Turkey)
- MENTESE CUMHURIYET ORTAOKULU (Turkey)
- WYZSZA SZKOLA BIZNESU I NAUK O ZDROWIU (Poland)
- SZKOŁA PODSTAWOWA NR 47 IM. JANA KLEMENSA BRANICKIEGO W BIAŁYMSTOKU (Poland)
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI (Italy)
- EDUCANDATO STATALE MARIA ADELAIDE (Italy)
If you want to know more about the project contact Marta Galvano: firstname.lastname@example.org