PASSIONPRENEURS – “Social Entrepreneurship through passion” project objective is to tackle unemployment and social exclusion of disadvantaged groups with social entrepreneurship through interests, talents and passions of marginalised adults. Social entrepreneurship combines the ideas of business creation, economic development, collaboration of people for common concerns and social challenges.
These are the key elements which inspired PASSIONPRENEURS, a EU-funded project where CSC Danilo Dolci is the Italian partner. The project kicked off in Palermo on the 2nd and 3rd of December 2019 at Danilo Dolci offices. The consortium met in Palermo to kick off the project activities and get familiar with tasks and deadlines.
The project is coordinated by the German organization VOLKSHOCHSCHULE IM LANDKREIS CHAM EV. The partners are: Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci (Italy), Asociación Caminos (Spain), CSI – Center for Social Innovation Ltd (Cyprus), FOLKUNIVERSITETET STIFTELSEN VID LUNDS UNIVERSITET (Sweden), Kauno prekybos, pramones ir amatu rumai (Lithuania), IDEC S.A. (Greece).
The project will develop numerous activities, produce three intellectual outputs, seven multiplier events and two learning mobilities.
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION ACTIVITIES:
• Country needs analysis reports, organisation of pilot courses for trainers and organisation of pilot courses for marginalised adults, QA and dissemination.
• IO1 Training programme ‘Social Entrepreneurship through passion’ (development of curriculum, practical activities and tools, translation);
• IO2 Trainers’ guide for adult educators with three chapters: identification of interests, talents and passions; guidance to implement the Training Programme; and peer-coaching (development, translation and piloting);
• IO3 On-line learning platform (development, translation, online community, webinars and information space).
• C1 Organisation for a learning activity for trainers in Nicosia. 14 trainers-coaches will be trained on how to use the Trainers’ guide;
• C2 Organisation for a learning activity for adults in Cham. 21 disadvantaged adults will participate in workshops and improve their soft skills in entrepreneurship.
The project will achieve its objectives by:
1. Developing a guide for informal education addressed to counsellors, coaches from employment centres, business support organisations, coaches and trainers of VET and adult education centres. The guide will be organised in three chapters;
2. Developing a training programme for adults, with practical activities and tools, so that they will develop social entrepreneurship qualities, experiences, attributes and skills;
3. Developing on-line learning resources, such as webinars, videos with the option for an expandable on-line learning community that will serve as a meeting place for adult communities.
PASSIONPRENEURS lasts two years and it is coordinated by Dario Ferrante for CSC Danilo Dolci.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org