The kick-off meeting of the project ProFiLE was held on the 11st – 12nd of November in Cheltenham (United Kingdom). The project is funded by Erasmus+ Programme, KA2 Strategic Partnerships for School Education.
The project involves eight partners from four different countries among which the Centre for Creative Development Danilo Dolci.
All partners have a wide experience in EU projects and training of School Education. Partners met in Chelteham to talk about the project and they agreed on objectives and responsibilities/tasks of the project according to their competencies.
“ProFiLE” project seeks to provide the teaching resources needed by facilitators of financial literacy in the EU. Teachers, parents, guardians, children society leaders and workers need user-friendly yet authentic teaching guides and activities to help young children between the ages of 7 and 11 to understand the notions of money that are deemed age-appropriate.
Among the project outcomes we have:
- IO1: Financial Literacy Learning Outcomes for the Pedagogy
- IO2: Financial Literacy Teaching Material
- IO3: Financial Literacy Learning Tools
- IO4: Financial Literacy Integration Toolkit
- IO5: Financial Literacy Research Paper
The ProFiLE project lasts 36 months and it is coordinated by Irene Ippolito on behalf of the Centre for Creative Development “Danilo Dolci”.
- University of Gloucestershire (UK)
- St Edward’s Preparatory School (United Kingdom)
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI (Italy)
- Istituto Comprensivo statale Amari-Roncalli-Ferrara (Italy)
- Rogers Személyközpontú Oktatásért Alapítvány (Hungary)
- Carl Rogers Személyközpontú Óvoda és Általános Iskola (Hungary)
- FORUM ZA SLOBODU ODGOJA (Croatia)
- osnovna skola Vrbovec (Croatia)
For info please contact email@example.com