Description of the project
The project aims at giving to youth in Palermo an alternative experimental space of cultural self-production that would be at the same time a meeting place, an opportunity for non-formal education, an self-expression workshop, where people could spend their free time together. The general strategy is to promote the social role of young people in order to foster social inclusion through actions that stimulate the development of their personalities and offer them opportunities of intercultural dialogue.
- Organization of workshops on artistic expression (theatre, dance, music), intercultural dialogue and maieutic.
- Development of self-organized creativity spaces.
- Opening of a listening center and an information desk for youth and active citizenship.
- Creation of a social library.
- Coordinator: CESIE
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci”
- Centro Internazionale delle Culture Ubuntu
- Associazione Immaginaria
- Associazione Centro Astalli Palermo Onlus
- Associazione Bayty Baytik
- Istituto tecnico Nautico Statale Gioeni Trabia
- Istituto Professionale di Stato per i servizi Commerciali e Turistici “Luigi Einaudi”
- Comune di Palermo