Description of the project
The goals of COMBI is to develop innovative and inclusive/systemic practices and methods focused on acquiring communication competences in the languages required in the workplace. It takes into consideration the multilingual reality of European regions. The aim of this method is not in order to acquire full competences in two or more languages, but in order that the regional language is taken into consideration as far as it fulfils language requirements in the workplace.
- Need Analysis of the target groups’ educational needs.
- Development of training modules.
- Pilot training.
- Monitoring the impact of the COMBI method on end-users’ attitudes and practices.
- Multiplier events to disseminate the results of the project.
- Development of a Teacher Training Toolkit.
- Design of a communicative competence acquiring methodology for the health care/elderly care sector.
- Design of tools for evaluating the impact of the COMBI method in the language skills of the workers.
- Guidelines and good practices (local authorities, institutions for adult learning and designers of educational contents, stakeholders in the health care and elderly care sector in particular).
- Publication of recommendations for European policy makers.