Description of the project
The project CRIS – Combating crisis situations by innovative STEM tools and entrepreneurship skills addresses secondary school teachers, with the aim of improving their digital/ICT literacy and entrepreneurial skills and equipping them with tools to motivate and inspire students aged 11-14.
In the preparation of the project, 3 key themes were contemplated to be explored to raise awareness on this topic: crisis management, entrepreneurial mindset and innovative STEM tools, namely Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR) and 3D printing.
- Theoretical research at local and European level on the topics of crisis management, growth mindset and AR/VR and 3D printing within school curricula.
- Elaboration and proposal of questionnaires to teachers about crisis management, entrepreneurial mindset and innovative STEM tools, i.e. augmented and virtual reality (AR/VR) and 3D printing.
- Training of teachers on the project topics.
- Piloting and pupils contest on innovative ideas.
- Curriculum and handbook for teachers on crisis management, growth mindset, and AR/VR and 3D printing: a guiding material for students aimed at learning about crisis management, entrepreneurship and growth mindset, augmented and virtual reality and 3D printing technologies.
- Toolkit for teachers: 3 guides will be developed focusing on topics such as crisis management, entrepreneurship and growth mindset and augmented and virtual reality and 3D printing technologies. Booklet for redesigning existing lesson plans using augmented and virtual reality and 3D printing technologies will be prepared together with instructional videos.
- Web platform and e-learning modules: a web platform being specifically designed offering all functionalities to use developed materials as distance learning or in-class resources.
- Award framework: an award framework will be developed to be able to select schools on a national level through online, virtual competitions.
- Coordinator: Camcare Uk, United Kingdom
- GoINNO Institute, Slovenia
- David Kvaternik s.p, Slovenia
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI, Italy
- ANONIMI ETAIREIA EREUNAS KAI ANAPTIKSIS SISTIMATON KAI IPIRESION, Greece