DISAWORK – Development and Implementation of a Social Emotional Approach to the Workplace
In an everchanging world, also the job industry changes and requires new skills that can be adapted to new contexts and needs. Entrepreneurs, executives, managers and workers are required to develop new skills and strategy in order to stay in the market and in order to be more able to set new quality standards and fight the risk of unemployment.
In this context Emotional Intelligence takes place, considered as a new, important and valuable skill and an extra weapon to keep the level of employability, but also the standards of quality in a new economic and social scenario.
The aim of the project DISAWORK is to provide high quality management in emotional skills to European entrepreneurs, manager and SME, as well as their workers and employees.
By creating training tools and for improving emotional intelligence skills, the partner consortium aims to achieve the overall objective of the project, which is to highlight the importance of Emotional Intelligence Skills in the new global scenario
- To examine the level of managers’ EI in SME and promoting Emotional Intelligence (EI) for entrepreneurship.
- To identify the ability to manage EI skills according to organizational climate and employees’ creativity.
- To promote Social Responsibility among entrepreneurs by applying EI.
- To make workers participants of a better management of their own emotions.
- EMOJOBS: research and identification of the 10 main emotional skills that entrepreneurs’ need to manage for a high performance in a SME.
- EIW Training system –Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace: development of an online platform as base to the training system for both managers and employees in the 10 emotional skills depicted in IO1.
- EMOTIONS FOR SUCCESS:a collection of 30 in depth case studies on effective emotional management in the workplace coming from at least all 5 project countries will be collected , showing best practices examples in companies developing the concept of emotional salary, the relationships with customers and the emotional wellness in all the areas of the business.
- Coordinator: INTERACTIVE MEDIA KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER INTERMEDIAKT, Greece
- INDEPCIE SCA, Spain
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI, Italia
- GROWTH COOP S.COOP.AND, Spagna
- VIENNA ASSOCIATION OF EDUCATION VOLUNTEERS, Austria
- CENTRUL PENTRU PROMOVAREA INVATARII PERMANENTE TIMISOARA ASOCIATIA, Romania
Erasmus+ KA2 Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices – KA204 – Strategic Partnerships for adult education.
01/10/2020 – 30/09/2022