Description of the project
The projects aims to promote entrepreneurship through Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Programme (EYE) scheme and its related events, with a special focus on but not limited to the fields of manufacturing and industrial innovations as well as strengthening entrepreneurial knowledge level.
EG is set to provide on-the-job training for new entrepreneurs in small and medium-sized enterprises in the EU and to expand their knowledge in order to facilitate their own business development. Moreover, the project intends to support the development of industrial innovation competitiveness in consortium countries by providing trainings, consultancy and identification of potential partners for new and already established businesses in other EU countries. Finally, EG aims at building and facilitating support measures for sharing the best practices and knowledge among entrepreneurs from different Member States.
- Recruitment and assessing applications of New Entrepreneurs (NE) and Host Entrepreneurs (HE), in accordance with the Programme’s policies.
- Building relationships processing the applications submitted in consortium’s countries, following the procedure and deadlines foreseen by the Programme.
- Preparation, support and follow up of the exchanges between NE and He.
- Follow up and dissemination of the project.
- Transversal promotional activity of the EG project and the EYE Programme.
- Building of 20 business relationships, of whom 11 in sending and 9 in host, involving in total 40 economy actors.