Description of the project
Organisation of a multicultural youth exchange in Palermo. The participants were 40 young people from Spain, Colombia, Ecuador and Italy.
- To learn about the situations of conflict that exist in all these countries.
- To search for non-violent solutions to the specific conflicts.
- To communicate peace through art.
- To create a reflection moment where youngsters could think about peace and develop their own ideas about their active role in the situations resolution.
- Discussion about encounters with the conflicts of each country.
- Arts workshops.
- Development of personal relationships.
- Development of openness to other countries.
- Acquisition of skills and knowledge about conflicts in other countries.