Description of the project
The STEER project “Supporting the Transition from Education to Employment of youth at Risk” aims at designing, developing, delivering and testing a comprehensive training programme for youth workers in transition planning. Trained youth workers will use this training to support the transition of NEETs and unemployed youth from education to employment.
- Needs Analysis and transfer of know-how and good practices in each partner country through on-line questionnaires.
- Delivering a series of “train the trainers” seminars through blended learning, in each participant country.
- Testing the effectiveness of the STEER training programme in pilot actions that will involve the trained youth workers providing transition support to NEETs and unemployed youth.
- 5 Info days in each country to disseminate the project outcomes.
- Design and development of a youth workers’ training programme that includes modules such as: skills for the future labour market, transition planning, psychological mentoring, developing life management, social skills, soft and transferable skills and provision of career guidance and counselling.
- Creation of an innovative e-training platform and e-portal as well as digital learning contents and guides. The STEER e-training platform will be based on open-source, web 2.0 technologies.
- Coordinatore: INNOVADE (Cipro)
- Four Elements (Grecia)
- Razvojni Center Srca Slovenije (Slovenia)
- Fundação da Juventude (Portogallo)
- CATRO Bulgaria Eood (Bulgaria)
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci” (Italia)