Description of the project
The project aims to improve the quality of education and training on the theme of sustainable development. In line with EC recommendations, the goal is to provide teachers with methodological support so that they may conceive training courses that transmit to students knowledge and capabilities that allow them to make informed choices, respectful of both society and the environment. The project offers new solutions that not only improve students’ learning capabilities, but also support teacher training and educational interaction processes.
- Analysis of training needs within educational settings through interviews with 30 teachers from different kindergartens and primary schools in each partner country
- Local training, aimed at primary and nursery school teachers
- Support teachers in the experimentation of new tools learned in training
- International Training course aimed at 3 primary school teachers from each partner country
- Share good practices from their respective educational contexts, along with teaching tools and training materials, through an online platform and a database to be maded avaliable to primary school teachers
- Creation of a network between teachers of the different partner countries to encourage interdisciplinary cooperation with the aim of improving educational dynamics and disseminating sustainable development issues within schools