Description of the project
The project aims at increasing the individual skills of social workers who support policies for families at risk such as single-parent families or families from disadvantaged areas. The goal of the strategic partnership is to strengthen the target group through the qualification of social workers and volunteers working in the field to promote equal participation to social, cultural and political life at national and transnational level. The “International Family Trainer” project will focus on different social structures and different levels of education. The project also wants also to target the political level.
The project strategy involves the creation of the “International Family Trainer” curriculum. As for the theoretical part, socio-educational and methodological approaches will be taught and studied by the reference target group.
- Exchange of good practices and approaches.
- Three learning mobilities to test the “Family Trainer International” training programme (theory and practice).
- Multiplying event with politicians (family politics).
- Project final conference (Publication and distribution of the manual / guide).
All the results of mobilities will lead to the publication of a training manual, translated into the languages of the participating countries to perpetuate and spread the knowledge. This will also allow an adaptation of the transnational curriculum.
- Coordinator: Naturfreunde Thüringen (Germany)
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci (Italy)
- Magisztrátus Alapítvány (Hungary)
- Mihai Eminescu National College (Romania)
- Point Europa (United Kingdom)
- STRIM (Poland)