On 24th and 25th February 2020 in Palermo at the Istituto Superiore Duca Abruzzi, the teachers involved in the training in Dax conducted a peer to peer training, to let their colleagues know the non-formal education techniques present in the EDUC’ACTION (A catalogue of non-formal education techniques that will be used by teachers and will be the object of experimentation).
The catalogue is being experimented and modified, the use of the catalogue by teachers during training and later in class will be used to finalize the catalogue and share it with all teachers and educators interested in the introduction of non-formal education techniques at school.
The peer to peer training in Palermo was conducted in an exemplary manner by the teachers and the Headmaster who gave an introduction on some theoretical elements and definitions of formal, non-formal and informal education.
The teachers all actively participated and gave a strong contribution to the training both from a methodological and educational point of view.
The topics dealt with were
- Self-esteem, self-awareness and reflection
- Create your own personal environment and take responsibility for it
- Learn to say NO!
- Team building and feeling of equalityPeer to Peer Training
- PISTES SOLIDAIRES (France)
- COLLEGE ROSA PARKS (France)
- GULBENS NOVADA DOME (Latvia)
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI (Italy)
- ISTITUTO SUPERIORE “DUCA ABRUZZI” LIBERO GRASSI (Italy)
- KNOW AND CAN ASSOCIATION (Bulgaria)
- 119 SECONDARY SCHOOL “ACADEMICIAN MIHAIL ARNAUDOV” (Bulgaria)
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE LEUVEN (Belgium)
Erasmus+ Key Action 2, Cooperation for innovation and exchange of good practices, strategic partnership – SCHOOL
Date of the project:
01/09/2018 – 28/02/2021