The first Newsletter of Passion ESL – Passion for Learning is online!
We are glad to announce the publication of the first Newsletter of the PASSION ESL project, which provides an overview of the project objectives, the expected results and the activities planned along the course of the project’s implementation. To learn more about planned actions to reduce early school leaving (ESL) through therapeutic education methodologies for the inclusion of students at risk of school dropout, and to support the introduction and effective use of digital technology in schools, read the Newsletter!
- Coordinator: SCOALA GIMNAZIALA Nr. 18 (Romania)
- EDUFOR SRL (Romania)
- MUGLA IL MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU (Turkey)
- MENTESE CUMHURIYET ORTAOKULU (Turkey)
- WYZSZA SZKOLA BIZNESU I NAUK O ZDROWIU (Poland)
- SZKOŁA PODSTAWOWA NR 47 IM. JANA KLEMENSA BRANICKIEGO W BIAŁYMSTOKU (Poland)
- CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI (Italy)
- EDUCANDATO STATALE MARIA ADELAIDE (Italy)
If you want to know more about the project contact Marta Galvano email@example.com