How to respond to young people’s need to understand and give the right importance to the climate crisis? Teaching The Future seeks to address the needs of students and teachers by analysing the state of the art of environmental education related subjects and providing tools and resources for teaching these topics.
During the first meeting, which took place in Palermo on 4 March 2022, the partners planned the first activities. In the coming months, focus groups will be held with teachers to listen to their point of view and a clear map of the state of environmental education in the countries involved in the project will be created.
TTF – Teaching the Future is cofinanced by Erasmus+ programme, Cooperation Partnership in school education.
- Coordinator: Eurogeo VZW – Belgium
- Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo Danilo Dolci– Italy
- International School – Serbia
- Douka ekpaideftiria ae – palladion lykeion ekfpaideuthria douka – Greece
- Politeknika ikastegia txorierri s.coop – Spain
- Universidad de Zaragoza – Spain
- Kypriaki Mathimatiki Etaireia – Cyprus