Description of the project
The project aims to promote the validity of the Non-formal Education methodologies at an International level through a transnational exchange of good practices in the field of youth education. NFE would be considered a complimentary tool to formal education and one of extreme importance to youth. The project is aimed at young people aged between 14 and 25, involved in workshop on various themes, such as democracy, social inclusion and respect for the environment, developing various activities all related to the NFE method.
- Workshop based upon the theme of “personal attitude”, aimed at inspiring in participants self-knowledge and social well-being through the growth of self-esteem.
- Workshop of four encounters with young people tackling the issues of inclusion / exclusion, democracy, citizenship and active participation.
- Workshop on the theme of sustainable development.
- Workshop to raise awareness of environmental issues.
- Manual which aims to explore and experiment the effectiveness of the Non-formal education methodologies containing descriptions of the four workshops hosted by each one of the partners, on the themes of democracy and social inclusion.
- DVD collecting photo/videos as a support to the manual.