TAC – The Art of Cycling
With more than 200 years of history, the bicycle still remains, especially during the pandemic, one of the most reliable and sustainable means of transport. During the last year – due to the pandemic - we have witnessed an upsurge of its use with a consequent increase on the demand for repairing skills and spare parts. Embodying environmental and economic sustainability, The Art of Cycling aims at:
- empowering adults in learning a valuable new basic skill (bicycle assembly, repairs and maintenance) that will enable them to easily overcome certain challenges in the time of pandemic, and to adapt an environmentally friendly and sustainable lifestyle;
- developing skills in artists in a new medium (bicycle frames and other parts design and painting) that they can use as a new/supplementary source of income in time of pandemics.
- Research on best practices and innovation on digital learning for bicycle repairing and customizing.
- Development of online curriculum (10 virtual training videos) on how to assemble, maintain, decorate and customize bicycles.
- Workshops (3 in each country) with adults, artists and other stakeholders and curriculum pilot testing.
- Curriculum dissemination and multiplier events.
The Art of Cycling – opening possibilities for adult cyclists and artists
A curriculum freely available online in web and social media platforms with 10 training videos (5 for adults and 5 for artists) on how to assemble, maintain, decorate and customize bicycles.
- Eco Logic – (Coordinator) The Republic of North Macedonia
- Vuelta Sport Association - Vuelta Sportegyesület – Hungary
- CSC - CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI – Italy
DG EACEA – Erasmus + - KA2: Strategic Partnership | Adult education
01.04.2021 – 31.03.2023
Giulia Cau: email@example.com