Description of the project
CARE training course, organised in Palermo from 9th to 17th May 2015, is based on the theme of sustainable development and its three key dimensions: economic, social and environmental. Sustainability, creativity and inclusion are seen as the cornerstones to promote empowerment process. In particular, CARE aims at promoting creativity as problem solving approach and to promote creative reuse and recycling as artistic educational activity to involve young people.
The project believes in the potential of youth work towards stimulating empowerment, as young people can be the best promoters of creative projects involving youngsters in social life of local communities. CARE aims to enhance the sense of inventiveness and entrepreneurship of participants, and address the question of building an active and inclusive society.
- Workshops on creative reuse.
- Sessions on social exclusion/inclusion.
- Artistic and creative activities.
- Visits of local centres involved in creative reuse projects of abandoned and confiscated places.
- Activities based on the Reciprocal Maieutical Approach (RMA).
- Tools and skills to promote social inclusion in local communities.
- Practical skills in creative reuse and recycling as an artistic educational activity.
- Exchanged good practices on the CARE’s themes.
- E-brochure with pictures of the artistic recycled objects developed by participants.
- Coordinator: Centro per lo Sviluppo Creativo “Danilo Dolci” (Italy)
- Asociación Iniciativa Internacional Joven (Spain)
- Pr’Animação – Associação de Animação Cultural (Portugal)
- Loesje Sverige (Sweden)
- INTER ALIA (Greece)
- Youthnet Hellas (Greece)
- Zavod NEFIKS (Slovenia)
- Biedriba Eurofortis (Latvia)
- Fundatia Professional (Romania)
- ARS for Progress of People (Belgium)
- EUROCIRCLE (France)
- SENATOR – Sdruzhenie Asotsiatsiya Senator (Bulgaria)
- Civic Values Foundation (Bulgaria)
- Drustvo arhitekata Varazdin (Croatia)
- FUNDACJA INSTYTUT ROZWOJU REGIONALNEGO (Poland)
- EDEX – EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE CORPORATION LIMITED (Cyprus)