Description of the project
The project aims at supporting SMEs to improve their international competitiveness. It has been demonstrated that companies undergoing a proper Communication Audit tend to operate more effectively in selling their goods and services into markets where their mother tongue is not spoken. By signing up and taking part in the audit scheme, the companies are taught intercultural skills and communication skills, which are reflected in an increased annual turnover. Therefore, the project focuses on training auditors with the skills to enhance individual companies’ trade performance in identifying linguistic and intercultural barriers and finding solutions to overcome them.
- To start the new extended audit scheme in the involved countries.
- To extend, implement and promote a training programme for Communication Auditors in 4 countries and in 7 languages.
- To organize a training workshop in the involved countries.
- Creation of an operational Audit scheme in 4 new countries managed by a Chamber of Commerce, a government body or private organization.
- Development of a multilanguage platform to support the Auditors.
- Training of 40 Auditors and start of Communication Audits in 80 SME of the involved countries.