Description of the project
The project aims to help people from communities with an high level of immigration to enter in the educational sphere and to value their own cultural heritage, offering new opportunities of Lifelong Learning (through strategies and methodologies effectively experimented in several contexts, thus become good practices) that fit to their intercultural learning needs.
- Analysis of intercultural learning needs and development of a strategy and a methodology for cultural events at European level
- Creation of a European route of cultural events using the strategy and the methodology developed by participants
- Evaluation and dissemination of the strategy and the methodology transformed in good practices
- Creation of materials encouraging the social cohesion through the strengthening of interpersonal, intercultural and social skills
- Organization of a seminar at European level