We are pleased to introduce the fourth edition of the DigiVET project newsletter, providing an in-depth look at the revolutionary digital resources developed for the field of Vocational Education and Training (VET). DigiVET, an ambitious and innovative European project, has reached a significant milestone by creating invaluable digital resources for teachers, trainers, and students worldwide.
Educators and trainers from around the world are invited to participate in this exceptional initiative by contributing free online resources. The DigiVET HUB is a dynamic platform that continues to evolve thanks to the contributions of the global community of educators. This opportunity for open sharing reflects DigiVET’s commitment to creating a global community of collaborative learning.
DIGIVET – CREATING DIGITAL CONTENT WITH THE UTILISATION OF FREE ONLINE RESOURCES is funded by the European Union’s Erasmus+ programme under Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships in Vocational Education and Training. DigiVET aims to address the challenges in VET for both VET trainers and learners that have emerged from the transition to the digital age after COVID-19.
- Coordinator: CREFOP Centrul de Resurse pentru Educatie si Formare Profesionala, Romania
- CSC CENTRO PER LO SVILUPPO CREATIVO DANILO DOLCI, Italy
- die Berater Unternehmensberatungs GmbH, Austria
- Eurotraining Educational Organization, Greece
- Novel Group, Luxembourg
- CETRI Centre for Technology Research and Innovation LTD, Cyprus
- REPLAY Network, Italy